Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Flower Power
Yesterday we had an outing to the LA Arboretum. We went with our play group and had tons of fun walking around and taking in the 85 degree weather in the middle of March. So it was a few firsts:
1. First time I breastfed in "public" - and I didn't get any comments or dirty looks
2. First time a whole bunch of tourists thought Cole was cuter then the flowers
3. First time Cole had a picnic and felt the wind rushing through his hair
4. First time Cole almost rolled over and first time I started playing the comparison game -- So we were laying on the blanket and the other babies were having tummy time so I put Cole on his tummy. Much to my surprise, he almost rolled over. He pushed against the ground and almost rolled over. All the other moms were so shocked (especially since Cole is the youngest). Even though I was shocked as well, I played it cool and said "Oh yeah, he does that sometimes." Bad Talia!
It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment