Friday, November 17, 2006

Whale watching

So no killer whales but we saw southern right whales and it was INCREDIBLE!!!
They came so close to the boat that they bumped us a little. It was amazing. I also have about 1 million pictures of it raising it´s tail and waving to us. It was like the whales were putting on a show.
I have meet 2 really nice Londoners and we are renting a car tomorrow and seeing the penguins. Everything is just gravy after seeing the whales.

I meet the only 2 non-price sensitive ppl in the hostel I think. One is a consultant and the other an investment banker. One has their MBA and the other is applying next year.
Supposedly we were really lucky since other boats did not see the tail raise out of the water in proper whale fashion.
















I am so glad I came and I have a bunch of pictures to prove it. I had a whale of a good time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment